Security Engineering Lab (SEL) is looking to contribute significantly to deliver the vision and mission of Prince Sultan University and consequently the Saudi Vision 2030
with regard to research and development of the security engineering area.
● Motivate, educate and train a new generation of cybersecurity
researchers and professionals to produce experts in cyber technologies and systems.
● Foster several collaborations with national and international security research groups and centers, governmental agencies,
companies and academic institutions with the purpose of excellence in security solutions outcomes.
● Contribute significantly to providing educational, research, outreach, and partnering security services nationally and internationally.
• Enrich security awareness and readiness in Saudi culture
• New facility for a growing curriculum of undergraduate and graduate cybersecurity courses
• University publicity
• Consultation Services (Governments & industry needs)
• Training services
• Hosting/organizing conferences, symposiums, workshops and competitions
• Research/Master proposals
• Software security solutions products including testing tools, datasets, and security services
• Projects (funded [national or international] or joint)
• E4E (Education for Employment): Job opportunities
Under the patronage of the rector of Prince Sultan University, Dr. Ahmed Yamani, we are pleased to announce the official opening of the Security Engineering Lab (SEL) in March 14th, 2019, Building 105, (1-B08).