MCS Scholarships for International students - First Call for Candidates
The College of Computer and Information Sciences at Prince Sultan University offers PSU scholarships for 10 international students in the Cybersecurity Master Program. The Security Engineering Lab opens the recruitment of excellent students candidates in this context.
Interdisciplinary Research Areas
• Network Security.
• Software Security.
• Data Mining/Data Analytics.
• Computational Intelligence.
Specialized Research Areas
• Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) Security and Routing.
• Android Security.
• Mobile Security.
• Intrusion Detection Systems.
• Secure Multimedia Protocols in Mobile Adhoc Network ( MANET ).
• Bachelor degree in the required field with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent.
• English Proficiency test (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
• A maximum of 3 years since obtaining his undergraduate degree.
• Enrolling in the Graduate Program with full scholarship.
• Monthly Salary of 4000SR.
• Accommodation in University Housing or housing allowance. (One room for each
student in a shared apartment).
• Transportation to and from University and Student Housing or Transportation
• Health Insurance.
• Has to be full time student and work for at least 40 hours weekly in the assigned Research Lab.
• Perform all research and academic duties requested by the lab leader or the assigned advisor.
• Publication of two research journals.
• To submit your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In case your application has interest to us, we will contact you to send complementary documents, including CV, and expected research plan.
• In case your application is not positive, you will not receive a feedback from us.
Security Engineering Lab (SEL) motivates, educates and trains a new generation of security researchers and professionals to produce experts in cyber technologies and systems. The lab fosters several collaborations with national and international security research groups and centers, governmental agencies, companies and academic institutions with the purpose of excellence in security solutions outcomes. Overall, Security Engineering Lab aims to contribute significantly to providing educational, research, outreach, and partnering security services nationally and internationally
Prince Sultan University is a private non-profit university in Saudi Arabia to have been awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Further, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone.
Prince Sultan University emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community services. This commitment is best exemplified by PSU’s renowned “Education for Employment” program as well as our contracted initiatives with several governmental agencies and private companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prince Sultan University strives to promote its research impact and is looking for talented researchers to join and contribute to raise the research productivity at the University.